MavCARD Photo Guidelines
- New Students: Claim Your Identity on TrueYou to setup your NetID
- Visit GET online or download GET mobile (apple, android).
- Log-in using your NetID and password.
- Click "Upload Photo" in the navigation bar.
- Follow all Photo Guidelines when submitting a photo:
-Picture must be a recent, colored, full head to shoulder photograph of yourself.
-Photos should be a clear shot with no blurs or shadows.
-Face forward, no side shots or inappropriate expressions or gestures.
-The background should be a solid light color, no outdoor photos.
-No sunglasses unless for medical purposes.
-No headwear unless required under religious beliefs.
- To insure your MavCARD is ready in time please submit your photo 3 business days before your scheduled orientation or pick-up date.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.