Prospective Dual Enrollment Instructors
Are you a current high school instructor interested in enhancing the lives and opportunities of high school students by teaching a Dual Enrollment course? Here you will find information on the following:
Dual Enrollment teachers are an important part of the UNO community. As a dual enrollment
- Access to the UNO Criss Library
- Textbooks, field trips, course materials
- Some scholarships for master's level courses
- Professional development opportunities with colleagues
- Department-specific benefits
All dual enrollment instructors must have at least a master’s degree in the discipline in which they teach, or a master's degree in any discipline plus 18 graduate credits in the discipline in which they teach. However, UNO departments reserve the right to exceed those guidelines.
To apply, submit:
- Complete Dual Enrollment Instructor Expectations Application
- Official Transcripts
- Course syllabus
- Sample tests, quizzes, or examples of student work may be requested.
All documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org