Recognition and Events
Welcome back High School Representatives! Here you will find content on the following topics:
The fruits of our UNO Dual Enrollment instructors labor shouldn't go unseen. Recognize your peers, or yourself, for the hard work, diligence, and intellectually stimulating work that happens in the Dual Credit classroom. Nominations can be made by anyone with a professional relationship to the nominee (e.g. another instructor, high school administrator, UNO Faculty, departmental coordinator, etc).
Nominations made by a student must be submitted with the written/email support of the school's Dual Enrollment Coordinator.
- Have taught at least one UNO Dual Enrollment course during the academic year in which the award is given
- A total of 1 full-year of teaching UNO Dual Enrollment courses
- Previous nominees who did not receive the award may be nominated again
- Previous winners may be re-nominated after 5 years with additional noted achievements
- Teaching Excellence (e.g. alignment of courses, innovative techniques, etc)
- Student Impact (e.g. go above and beyond in service to UNO's Dual Enrollment students, evidence of exceptional student engagements or achievements, etc)
The nomination form submission window for the 2020-2021 academic year will close May 7, 2021 at 5:00 P.M. The nomination form has shifted from PDF to Qualtrics submission based on feedback gathered by previous contributors. Please direct any questions to email@example.com
- 2020 ODEIA Award
Kelly Malone, Assistant Director of UNO General Education and Dual Enrollment, from right, presents the Outstanding Dual Enrollment Instructor Award to Papillion La Vista South Education Instructor Karlie Hermsen (center), With Kelly and Karlie is Papillion La Vista South High School Principal, Jeff Spilker. (left)