Current Dual Enrollment Instructors
Welcome back current UNO Dual Enrollment Instructors! Here you will find content on the following topics:
- UNO Academic Department Information
- Dual Enrollment Instructor Resources & Directories
- Accessing MavLINK
- Grading Policies/Procedures
Whether it is a trip to campus, participating in a lab, activity, or event you should have the right contacts at your fingertips. Use the UNO Dual Enrollment Contacts Directory to find your department contact on the UNO campus.
- High School Directory of Active Schools
- High School Dual Enrollment Coordinators
- Current Dual Enrollment Instructors
- UNO Dual Enrollment Contacts
To access your students' information for grading and/or updating fields, you will need to log into MavLINK. If you have forgotten or misplaced your NUID, you can lookup your NUID online via TrueYou. The same is available if you have forgotten or misplaced your Password.
For more information regarding UNO credentials, Password Changes, or assistance with User Accounts, go to Accounts and Passwords.
Students will receive college credit for the semester or full year Dual Enrollment course based on the grade the student earns. After completion of the course, instructors will post grades via MavLINK
- Step-by-step grading instructions: Grade Posting Instructions