How to Apply
Applying to the School of Music
- B.A. in Music Studies
- B.A. in Jazz Studies
- B.A. in Music Technology
- B.A. in Music Entrepreneurial Studies
- B.M. in Music Education
- B.M. in Performance (percussion, keyboard, strings, voice, winds)
- M.M. in Conducting
- M.M. in Music Education
- M.M. in Performance (percussion, keyboard, strings, voice, winds)
- Kodály Certification Program
- Post Baccalaurate Teacher Certification (PK-12)
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.