Mail Services Home
Mail Service Counter Hours
Monday - Friday: 11 A.M. - 3 P.M.
We accept cash, check, and MAVCard payment.
- Buy postage stamps and envelopes
- Assistance with mailing packages and express mail service
- Assistance with international mail, shipment and customs forms
- Receive consultation on or to process bulk mail
Contact USPS for current prices of stamps. We also meter letters and packages for personal use. We sell:
- Books of 20 stamps
- Single stamps
- Rolls of 100 stamps
- #10 envelopes
Your package must be at Mail Services by 3 P.M.
Express Mail must be submitted to Mail Services no later than 3:30 P.M. for processing the day it needs to be postmarked.
All customs forms need to be processed and printed online prior to paying postage.
Contact us at 402.554.2337 with any questions about the following:
- All classes of U.S. Postal Services mail
- Best Way shopping for rates and services
- FedEx, UPS and other carriers
- Fold, insert, label, seal, sort
- Campus mail pick up and delivery
- Campus ZIP code assignments
- Sale of business reply envelopes
- Student mailboxes
- Assistance with personal mailing needs
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.