A hold can be placed on a student's record for reasons including but not limited to:
- Non-payment of debt (parking tickets, library fines, tuition payments, etc.)
- Academic suspension
- Failure to meet immunization requirements
- Required academic advising
- Missing admission information
- Non-compliance with other university regulations/obligations
A hold on the record can impact one or more of the following:
- Enrollment – ability to register for classes (Dropping and withdrawing from classes will need to be completed in person at the Office of the University Registrar.)
- Receiving a transcript
- Refund from Student Accounts
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.