- Verification of a degree can be found at the top of every transcript once degrees are posted.
- Students can request their transcript within MavLINK.
- Students without MavLINK access can request a copy of their official transcript here.
- Diplomas also serve as verification of degree and are mailed out one month after graduation.
- National Student Clearinghouse DegreeVerify is a fee-based service that provides verification.
- No verifications will be processed via e-mail.
- We cannot verify degrees for the University of Nebraska at Lincoln (UNL) or the Univeristy of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC).
Degree Verification for Third Party Requestors
Agencies or employers requesting degree verifications should use the National Student Clearinghouse DegreeVerify service.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.