Bachelor of Science
B.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- The Bachelor of Science degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice provides undergraduates an excellent foundation in the theories of crime and the criminal justice response to crime while also introducing students to criminological research methods.
- The degree is offered on both our Lincoln and Omaha campuses, and the job outlook for graduates is promising.
- Students can complete their degree or courses toward their degree online.
A Challenging Curriculum
Students in Criminology and Criminal Justice at UNO are challenged by our expert faculty and demanding curriculum. The Bachelor of Science degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice requires students to complete 120 credit hours with an overall grade point average of 2.0. For general program information and transfer requirements, click here. For degree-specific requirements, click here. To review our course catalog, complete with course descriptions, click here.
Enhanced Learning Opportunities
- Each year approximately 120 of our students complete internships with agencies such as the U.S. Marshal's Service, Douglas County Sheriff's Department, or the Nebraska State Patrol.
- For more than 30 years, our London Study Abroad program has allowed students to travel to London and learn about the administration of justice in the United Kingdom.