Develop, operate and maintain a physical environment that supports a community of learning, engagement and discovery.
- Treat all persons with dignity
- Capitalize on the wealth of viewpoints that reside in our multi-faceted community
- Value all contributions
- Foster trust and honesty in our interactions
- Behave according to established professional standards
- Freely pursue informed risk-taking and creative problem solving
- Learn from our experience
- Explore new solutions
- Recognize teamwork as the key to synergy
- Communicate more with the team about each others' roles
- Pool resources
- Invest in the professional growth of all staff through sharing experience and knowledge, through education (training and cross training) and peer networking.
- Identify performance standards
- Take personal responsibility
- Have pride in our work
- Identify constituents' needs, respond quickly and work towards continuous improvement
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Support individual wellness
- Provide a safe working environment
- Promote environmental stewardship
- Recruit, develop and retain an outstanding, diverse, and fully engaged workforce.
- Plan, design, construct and preserve quality physical facilities.
- Prudently manage the financial resources entrusted to us through sound budgeting, planning, and cost control.
- Review service delivery to our partners (students, faculty, staff and community) with a continuous focus on improved communication, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Pursue new technologies that improve Business and Finance services and meet the evolving needs of the university.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.