Parent/Guest MavLINK Access
Up to five (5) parent/guest accounts can be created with unique access options.
Students can authorize another person, such as a parent or guardian, to view specific types of personal information in the Student Information System (SIS) through a Guest Account. In addition, a student can allow the guest to have online access, in-person access, or both. In-person access refers to in person, phone or email communication with campus personnel through the use of a shared secret. The following are descriptions of the types of access a student can grant the guest.
Online Access Descriptions:
- Financial Aid (View financial aid and student to-do lists)
- Personal Information (View addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, student to-do lists)
- Student Accounts (View and pay bills, view account history and 1098T forms)
- Student Records (View class schedules and grades)
In-Person Access Descriptions:
- Academic (In person/phone email conversations about final grades, classes, GPA, advising, transfer work, etc.)
- Financial Aid (In person/phone email conversations about all financial aid)
- Personal Information (In person/phone email conversations about admissions, biographical data, addresses, pictures, holds, status, disciplinary records, etc.)
- Student Accounts (In person/phone email conversations about tuition, fees, payment, collections, etc.)
- Student Records (In person/phone email conversations about admissions, biographical data, addresses, pictures, holds, status, disciplinary records, etc.)
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.