Last Updated: Friday, January 8, 2021
- As of Monday, August 17, 2020, the CEC is open during regular building hours. The CEC entrance doors are unlocked allowing access to the Lower Commons Lounge and restrooms. All community and university building partner suites are locked, accessible by prox card.
Meetings and Events (Gatherings)
- We are currently accepting requests through our Reservation Request Form for meetings scheduled on or after Tuesday, September 1, 2020. New guidelines have been implemented and updated literature will be distributed with each reservation.
Online Meeting Solutions
- Rather than holding face-to-face meetings, we encourage you to consider online alternatives. We are happy to support you in creating and using Zoom accounts or other meeting software. If you are interested in this service contact the CEC IT office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maverick Food Pantry
- The Maverick Food Pantry has resumed business in the building by appointment.
- CEC administrative staff are primarily working remotely and available by email. However, a limited number of operations staff will be available from 7 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Additional Website Resources
- UNO Fall Forward, Fall 2020 Campus Guidance
- UNO Fall Forward, Gatherings (Meetings and Events - Includes Food)
- UNO Coronavirus Website
- Frequently Asked Questions Website
- Follow UNO on Facebook
- Follow UNO on Twitter
- Maverick Food Pantry Website