Last Updated: Monday, May 14, 2020
- The CEC is currently not open. It will remain closed until June 1, 2020.
- CEC building partners will continue to have the same prox card access to the building and office suites as they currently have now.
- This status remains fluid. Please continue to monitor this site as well as the UNO website for the latest information.
Meetings and Events
- All meetings in the building are canceled up to June 1, 2020. We will send out cancellation notices for all affected meetings in the building during this timeframe.
- We are currently processing reservations requests for after June 1, 2020. Please submit all requests through our Reservation Request Form.
Online Meeting Solutions
- Even though we are canceling meetings, we are still able to support you in creating and using Zoom accounts or other meeting software. If you are interested in this service contact the CEC IT office at email@example.com.
Maverick Food Pantry
- For now, the Maverick Food Pantry plans to maintain some level of operations.
- CEC administrative staff are working remotely and available by email (preferred method) and phone during regular business hours.
Additional Website Resources
- UNO Coronavirus Website
- Frequently Asked Questions Website
- Follow UNO on Facebook
- Follow UNO on Twitter
- Maverick Food Pantry Website
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is actively monitoring the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). In response, the UNO CEC is temporarily operating under a locked-door policy. Find more information and updates about the CEC on our website.
If you are sponsoring a special or public event happening in the CEC or would like to share a news tip or story please let us know.
Special Projects Associate