Food in the CEC
Food Service at CEC Events
Due to COVID-19 health and safety concerns, food service at events in the CEC is extremely limited. As of September 1, 2021, the following restrictions are in place (events confirmed prior to this date are also subject to these restrictions):
- No food can be consumed during meetings or in meeting spaces.
- Food must be served at the end of a meeting/event as a take-away item.
- Food must be served in an area in the CEC that is separate from the meeting/lecture with 6ft distancing in place.
- Any food served in the CEC must be individually packaged and provided by UNO Food Services and Catering due to health and safety concerns.
- CEC does not offer temperature-controlled storage between delivery and distribution of food served in the CEC.
- No potlucks or buffets are allowed in the CEC until further notice.