Maverick Food Pantry
Where to Begin
The Maverick Food Pantry offers food and personal hygiene products to UNO faculty, staff members, and currently-enrolled students by providing healthy, organic, and culturally sensitive items. Requests for food packages can be submitted through an easy online form twice a week.
Monetary donations can be made online here.
Gift Cards will be used to purchase currently needed items and can be purchased from
- Or your local grocery store
Your donation is tax deductible. Donations can be dropped off at 130 Community Engagement Center (CEC).
If you would like to hold your own drive, please complete this form.
Healthy, Organic, Culturally Sensitive Food Items
The Maverick Food Pantry (MFP) has created a distribution model to include items that are healthier, organic, and culturally sensitive. Having a consistent inventory of food items allow current UNO Students, faculty, and staff to select the exact items they want in their food order.Download the MFP Item List
The following is a list of all items that are offered in the Maverick Food Pantry.
- Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (16 oz)
- Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- Canned White Chicken in Water
- Canned Organic Black Beans
- Canned Garbanzo Beans
- Organic Granola
- Organic Mac & Cheese
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Organic Oatmeal Packets
- Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Organic White Rice (28 oz)
- Brown Basmati Rice (32 oz)
- Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup
- Sliced Yellow Peaches in Light Syrup
- Canned Whole Kernel Corn
- Canned Diced Tomatoes
- Canned Cut Green Beans
- Pure Ground Black Pepper
- Organic Marinara Sauce
- Organic Alfredo Sauce
- Organic Tomato Soup
- Organic Lentil Soup
- Organic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Single Roll Toilet Paper
- Single Roll Paper Towel
- Menstruation Hygiene Products
- Can Openers
- Single Packaged Toothbrush