Certificate in Fundraising Management
Get an advantage for your fundraising!
One-day classes | 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
New Location: Weitz Community Engagement Center
$279 per class, includes materials, lunch, and parking
Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Click on a course name for a description; or visit our Course Descriptions page for all of the descriptions.
The University of Nebraska Omaha Certificate in Fundraising Management can provide an advantage. This comprehensive, noncredit program provides essential training in vital areas of fundraising such as annual giving, capital campaigns, corporate giving, donor stewardship, and marketing.
The Certificate in Fundraising Management from UNO is a must for anyone pursuing a career in fundraising.
A Certificate in Fundraising Management can benefit:
- Fundraisers who want to grow in their careers.
- Nonprofit executives who wish to better understand the details of fundraising.
- Persons preparing for a new career in fundraising.
- Experienced professionals seeking new developments in the field.
- Those seeking Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) continuing education credit.
The Benefits of a Certificate in Fundraising Management at UNO
There are no prerequisites for these fundraising management courses. Students may attend individual classes or attend 6 classes, within 5 years, to earn the Certificate.
UNO: A Convenient Metropolitan Campus
Each one-day class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the University of Nebraska Omaha Dodge campus at 6001 Dodge Street. Free parking is available.