Certificate in Fundraising Management
As the world and our communities respond to the outbreak of COVID-19, we offer you some advice and resources for fundraising messaging during the crisis, prepared by Lisa Sock, online fundraising + advocacy strategist and CFM instructor.
Get an advantage for your fundraising!
In today’s world, successful fundraising can be the difference between a nonprofit organization that makes it and one that does not. With nearly one million nonprofits competing for the same contributions and facing the same cutbacks fundraising professionals need an advantage.
Online Courses at your Fingertips
The University of Nebraska Omaha Certificate in Fundraising Management can provide an advantage. This comprehensive, noncredit program provides essential training in vital areas of fundraising such as annual giving, capital campaigns, corporate giving, donor stewardship, and marketing.
The Certificate in Fundraising Management from UNO is a must for anyone pursuing a career in fundraising.
A Certificate in Fundraising Management can benefit:
- Fundraisers who want to grow in their careers.
- Nonprofit executives who wish to better understand the details of fundraising.
- Persons preparing for a new career in fundraising.
- Experienced professionals seeking new developments in the field.
- Those seeking Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) continuing education credit.
The Benefits of a Certificate in Fundraising Management at UNO
There are no prerequisites for these fundraising management courses. Students may attend individual classes or attend 6 classes, within 5 years, to earn the Certificate.