Abstract Submission & Presentation Guidelines
Abstract submission will be open from November 1, 2019 until Jan 13, 2020.
Make submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Human Movement Variability Conference 2019 - Abstract Submission” followed by the last name of the submitting author.
Abstracts must be submitted in the format of the MOVCENTR 2019-Abstract Template. Detailed format instructions can be found in the abstract template. Abstracts must be submitted as an MS Word document. Submissions that do not follow the required format or include numerous grammatical errors may result in rejection without review.
Within the abstract, those submitting must indicate their preference for one of the following: (1) Podium or (2) Poster. Submissions in both categories will be assessed by the same scientific criteria. The Scientific Committee will determine the final mode of presentation.
The presenting author is responsible to ensure all co-authors approve the abstract prior to submission and that data included in the submission has not been published elsewhere.
Submitting authors that wish to be considered for the Promising Student Award must indicate so within their abstract in addition to submitting the required award materials.
- Each podium presenter will have 10 minutes for their presentation and 2 minutes for questions from the audience.
- PowerPoint is the required presentation software
- Screen aspect ratio will be Wide Screen.
- Presenters must provide presentations by 7:30 AM on day of conference (05/16/2019) on a Flash Drive.
- Presenters will be presenting from a single computer.
- A presentation tool will be provided to speakers.
- Posters must be vertical orientation, 36” wide and 48” tall.
- Poster setup will be Wednesday, May 15 between 5-8 pm at the Scott Conference Center.
- Posters are to be hung in numerical order, numbers will be provided to presenters prior to the conference.