Administrative Core (ADMIN):
The ADMIN Core consists of the PI, the COBRE Coordinator, faculty recruits, and the pilot project mechanism. This Core is designed not only as a support system and oversight for the Research Projects, but to grow the research of the Center by funding pilot projects.
ADMIN Core Specific Aims
- Provide fiscal and administrative management for all components of our center.
- Enhance the ability of the center’s investigators to obtain peer-reviewed grants and launch long-term academic research careers in human movement variability to treat and prevent motor related disorders through intensive mentoring, access to our research cores, and expanded opportunities for research support.
- Continue and enhance our successful pilot project program to attract new investigators in the center and empower them to generate sound preliminary data and provide access to our research cores in order to obtain extramural research grants.
- Provide leadership for success and sustainability of the center.
- Strengthen our evaluation program in order to identify and implement improvements for strengthening our Center.