Nonlinear Analysis Core
Annual Nonlinear Analysis Workshop
Every year the Core holds a workshop centered on the nonlinear analysis of human movement. Its purpose is to introduce research scientists, clinicians, educators, and students to a variety of nonlinear methods. For more information please visit the Workshop’s webpage.
Initiate Work with the Core
- Complete a Project Initiation Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This will be followed by a communication from the Core to better understand your needs.
- The Core will send a contract regarding the project.
- The Core will send a quote for the work.
- Provide the Core data or other items needed to complete the work.
- Work commences.
The current rate is $50 per hour.
Interested in receiving updates from the NONAN Core?
Complete the NONAN Google Form to be added to our email distribution list.