Nonlinear Analysis Core
NONAN Core Services
- Access to “tried and true” and cutting-edge nonlinear analysis tools
- Assistance in experimental design
- Custom nonlinear analysis software
- Data processing
- Interpretation and dissemination of results
- Statistical analysis (e.g., regression, ANOVA, linear mixed effects modeling, structural equation modeling)
- Validation studies
- The Core is also actively exploring and validating new techniques and algorithms for the next generation of nonlinear analysis.
- Dr. Aaron Likens, Core Director
- Mr. Benjamin Senderling, Core Coordinator
- Mr. Louis Nodskov, Student Worker
- Mr. Hamood Al Kindi, Student Worker
We are experts in the following methods. These methods can be performed with the Nonlinear Analysis Core Library of code to perform these methods can be found here.
Annual Nonlinear Analysis Workshop
Every year the Core holds a workshop centered on the nonlinear analysis of human movement. Its purpose is to introduce research scientists, clinicians, educators and students to a variety of nonlinear methods. For more information please visit the Workshop’s webpage.
Initiate Work with the Core
- Complete a Project Initiation Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This will be followed by a communication from the Core to better understand your needs.
- The Core will send a contract regarding the project.
- The Core will send a quote for the work.
- Provide to the Core data or other items needed to complete the work.
- Work commences.
The current rate is $50 per hour.
Held in the Fall, Spring and Summer academic semesters. The schedule is distributed through the MOVCENTR monthly e-newsletter.