The Department of English Offices, located on UNO's Dodge Street Campus in Arts and Sciences Hall room 192, are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Individual faculty office hours will vary. When the University of Nebraska at Omaha is closed due to observance of state or Federal holidays or inclement weather, the Department Offices are also closed. The Department Offices are open during fall and spring breaks and throughout the summer months.
- Maggie Christensen, PhD — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lecturer and Writing Program Administrator (English)
- Frank Bramlett, PhD — email@example.com
- Professor and Director, Graduate TESOL Certificate
- John Price, PhD — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor and English Department Director, Graduate Certificate in Advanced Writing
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.