Mail Services Home
Mail Service Counter Hours
Monday - Friday: 11 A.M. - 3 P.M.
We accept cash, check, and MavCARD payment.
- Buy postage stamps and envelopes
- Assistance with mailing packages and express mail service
- Assistance with international mail, shipment and customs forms
- Receive consultation on or to process bulk mail
Contact USPS for current prices of stamps. We also meter letters and packages for personal use. We sell:
- Books of 20 stamps
- Single stamps
- Rolls of 100 stamps
- #10 envelopes
Your package must be at Mail Services by 3 P.M.
Express Mail must be submitted to Mail Services no later than 2:45 P.M. for processing the day it needs to be postmarked.
All customs forms need to be processed and printed online prior to paying postage.
Transporting and Shipping Internationally
UNO conforms to strict government regulations. When sharing, shipping, transmitting or transferring goods, technology or software/codes to a foreign national in the US or a foreign individual/entity our country outside of the U.S., you are required to have an Export Control Review done.
Any international shipments should be accompanied by a Request for Export Controls Review Application and sent to the Export Control Director for the University of Nebraska, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the review, UNO/UNMC Mail Services can provide guidance and assistance concerning the permitting, licensing, packaging, and shipping of these materials. Additional information on policies regarding Transporting and Shipping Internationally, including examples of regulated items can be found on UNMC's website.
UNO/UNMC Mail Services does not handle personal international mail or packages. Any personal mail or packages that need to be shipped internationally should be done at a local U.S. post office branch, UPS location, FedEx location or similar mail carrier service.
Contact us at 402.559.5315 with any questions about the following:
- All classes of U.S. Postal Services mail
- Best Way shopping for rates and services
- FedEx, UPS and other carriers
- Fold, insert, label, seal, sort
- Campus mail pick up and delivery
- Campus ZIP code assignments
- Sale of business reply envelopes
- Student mailboxes
- Assistance with personal mailing needs