Transfer Articulation Guide
University of Nebraska Omaha Transfer Articulation Guide
The Transfer Articulation Guide is a tool you can use to see how coursework from other colleges and universities typically transfers to the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO). The information here is provided only as a guide and should be considered unofficial. Final determination of transfer credit acceptance is ultimately made by an academic advisor in your area of study.
Don't see your school listed in the transfer guide below?
The list of courses on this guide is not comprehensive; we are continually updating with more courses and institutions. If your school is not listed, please read the Transfer Credit policies and procedures for additional information about general transfer credit guidelines to determine if your previous institution's credit will transfer to UNO.
How to Use the Transfer Articulation Guide
- Find the institution where you took courses.
- Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution. The Guides link will only show you the list of transfer courses with equivalencies that fulfill General Education requirements (not available for all schools).
- View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the UNO course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
- Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the UNO equivalent.
- Select the "View" button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course.
- Courses can be added to a list by selecting the "My List Add" button next to transfer course. You can view all courses added to your list by selecting the list icon in the top right corner. This list can be printed or emailed.