Gerontology Course Offerings
The Fall 2021 course schedule is now available!
Please click here to see the UNO Fall 2021 course catalog.
Gerontology courses may also be taken from the Lincoln campus:
Who should take a class in gerontology?
- Any undergrad student who needs a general elective credit in Social Sciences or U.S. Diversity.
- Any student who will be working with older adults or making policy for older adults, including business, social work, speech-language pathology, psychology, health and kinesiology, political science, and more.
- Any student in a pre-health field including but not limited to pre-nursing, pre-med, pre-PT/OT.
- Any student who is still looking for a major!
Enrolling for Courses on Other Campuses
If you plan on taking a course through a campus other than your home campus, you will need to complete and submit an Application for Intercampus Enrollment.
Contact your home campus Financial Aid Office to alert them that you are taking courses on two campuses.
For more information on this process, please contact your academic advisor.
Undergraduate admission deadlines are as follows:
* Fall Semester - August 1*
* Spring Semester - December 1
* Summer Semester - July 1**
* The priority deadline for scholarship consideration for the fall semester is February 1.
** Special requirements may apply – speak with an academic advisor.