Jobs and Career Opportunities
Full-Time Job Openings
Life Enrichment Manager at Brighton Gardens
At Sunrise, our Life Enrichment Manager is responsible for consistently engaging residents in familiar routines of daily living through personalized Life Skills that "Create Pleasant Days" for residents. Life Skills are familiar tasks that residents enjoyed doing in the past that can still bring a sense of success, meaning and purpose in the present. The Life Enrichment Manager is responsible for designing Life Skills to reflect each resident's past interests and for providing them with encouragement, prompts and hands on assistance.
- Evaluates resident's interest and involvement in Life Skill
- Develops Life Skills tailored to each resident's unique needs and abilities
- Engages residents in Life Skills throughout the day and evening
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of Life Skills programming supplies
- As applicable, assist residents with daily care of any animals and/or plants as part of the Life Skills program and services.
Care Manager at Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
Provide assistance so that an aged client can navigate in and out of inter-related systems which offer services to enhance their independence, sense of well-being and quality of life to ensure their level of care best meets their assessed needs. Assist clients in exercising their right to choose the least restrictive environment to safely meet their needs through coordinating efforts under the Choices programs. Assist clients with long-term care services including continuous assessment, long-term care planning, referral for clients in need of long-term care services, coordination and review of long-term care plans, monitoring service delivery and ongoing consultation.
For more information or to apply please click here.
Services Coordinator at Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
Responsible for determining and monitoring the appropriate long term care needs of financially eligible clients over the age of 65 who are requesting or receiving assistance through home and community based services. Responsible for coordinating home and community based services to eligible participants by identifying their strengths and needs and incorporating formal and informal supports through a participant-centered approach to service planning and delivery. Responsible for completion of a comprehensive assessment to identify client strengths and needs. Responsible for providing participants with choices for safe independent living options and consumer-directed services that are cost efficient.
For more information or to apply click here.
Adult Day Activity Professional at Hillcrest Mable Rose
Hillcrest Mable Rose, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has a fun-filled opportunity for an Activity Professional. The Club at Hillcrest Mable Rose is looking for a compassionate individual who enjoys engaging in activities and providing a socially stimulating environment that enhances the lives of our members.
The Activity Professional will be hosting activities, serving meals, attending outings, performing light cleaning tasks and managing other Club duties. If you enjoy creating laughter and spending time with aging adults, you’ll have fun every day with our team!
The Activity Professional will provide fun activities for our aging adults from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. No weekends or holidays! Hillcrest Mable Rose is located between Bellevue and Papillion (near Highway 370 & 48th Street).
- Implement and lead activities for members either spontaneous or planned.
- Encourage members to participate.
- Gather helpful information about the member's capabilities.
- Maintain a positive environment and assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as helping with toileting, dressing and transfers as needed.
- Prefer a minimum of one year experience working with geriatric and/or dementia population.
- Understanding of OSHA policies and procedures and Adult Day Service Regulations a plus.
Please apply at hillcrestcareers.com and call our recruiting office at 402-682-6572 for more information
Part-Time Job Openings
Life Enrichment/Recreation Assistant at Hillcrest Mable Rose
Hours: Tuesday- Friday 9 am to 3 pm; Saturday 9 am to 12 pm; Off on Sunday and Monday
For more information please contact Angie Capellano, Director of Adult Day Services, acappellano@Hillcresthealth.com , (402) 682-6804