Programs & Degrees Online
The world is our classroom
Distance education is a reflection of a twenty-first century world. Our department has embraced this new way of providing students with a convenient and thought-provoking way of learning about the aging experience. Courses are available to students throughout Nebraska, the U.S. and worldwide.
These programs can be completed exclusively online:
- Master of Arts in Social Gerontology (thesis or non-thesis)
- Coming Fall 2019 - Online Bachelor of Science in Gerontology with a concentration in Administration.
- Certificate in Gerontology (undergraduate or graduate)
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology with a concentration in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Gerontology
For more information about our online gerontology programs, please contact:
The Department of Gerontology at 402.554.2272 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.