Programs & Degrees Online
The world is our classroom
Distance education is a reflection of a twenty-first century world. Our department has embraced this new way of providing students with a convenient and thought-provoking way of learning about the aging experience. Courses are available to students throughout Nebraska, the U.S. and worldwide.
These programs can be completed exclusively online:
- Master of Arts in Social Gerontology (thesis or non-thesis)
- Coming Fall 2019 - Online Bachelor of Science in Gerontology with a concentration in Administration.
- Certificate in Gerontology (undergraduate or graduate)
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology with a concentration in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Gerontology
For more information about our online gerontology programs, please contact:
The Department of Gerontology at 402.554.2272 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.