Online Programs and Degrees
The world is our classroom
Distance education is a reflection of a 21st century world. Our department has embraced this method providing students with a convenient and thought-provoking education.
Courses are available to students within Nebraska who are looking for a convenient way to earn a degree or who are located worldwide.
These programs can be completed exclusively online:
- Master of Arts in Social Gerontology (thesis or non-thesis)
- Bachelor of Science in Gerontology with a concentration in Administration.
- Certificate in Gerontology (undergraduate or graduate)
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology with a concentration in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Gerontology
For more information about our online gerontology programs, please contact: