Membership in the CCSGE is open to all faculty, staff, and students who reflect diversity in:
- Academic units
- University departments
- Support services
Members shall be appointed by the chancellor upon recommendation from the Commission. Students, staff, and faculty interested in joining must first contact the Co-Chairs for consideration. If interested in membership, contact the CCSGE Co-Chairs.
The membership shall include individuals equally representing faculty, staff and students, who reflect diversity in culture, age, gender, academic units, university departments, and support service.
Members shall be approved by the chancellor upon recommendation from the Commission in the Fall term. A member shall have the opportunity to serve consecutive terms but must serve on a CCSGE committee to be considered an active member.
Current CCSGE Officers
Ex Officio Members
The following persons shall be invited to serve as ex officio members without voting privileges:
- The Director of the Women's Resource Center
- A representative from the Women's Studies Faculty
- The outgoing CCSGE Chair whose term ended in the previous year
- The UNO representatives on the university system-wide committee on gender equity (only if those representatives are not already regular members of the CCSGE)
- A representative from the Chancellor’s Office
- Other ex officio members may be added as the Commission deems necessary for conducting its business