A variety of parking options are available for visitors throughout our campuses.
Two-Hour Park Omaha App Locations (7 A.M. to 7 P.M., M-F)
- Lot A (North of Kayser Hall)
- Lot C (north of MBSC)
- Lot M (South of Criss Library, 7 stalls)
- Online - Valid: Faculty/staff and student surface lots, West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $3
- Kiosk - Valid: West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $1/hr up to $4 daily
- Kiosk - East Garage Lot T ONLY - Fee: $1/hr up to $4 daily
- Park Omaha App - Valid: East,West or Pacific St. Garages; Fees: $1/hour up to $4 daily
- SUMMER ONLY - All garages available for kiosk or Park Omaha daily/hourly permits
Visitor Lots (Time Restricted)
Time-restricted, visitor-only lots are available at University Village and Scott Village Clubhouses and PKI (Lot 3). No permit is required.
View the Parking Map.
Loading, Reserved and ADA Spaces
Timed, loading zone spaces are located across campus and enforced 24 hours daily. No permit is required in loading zone spaces.
A UNO permit is required along with a state-issued ADA permit in all ADA accessible spaces.
Reserved spaces, ADA spaces (requires a UNO permit and state-issued permit to utilize), motorcycle areas, carpool spaces, visitor spaces, compact spaces, EV charging spaces, no parking in fire lanes and drive aisles are enforced 24 hours daily.
Long-term (monthly, semester and annual) visitor permits are valid in any faculty/staff or student lot, the West Garage and the Pacific St. Garage.
These permits can be purchased online. Purchasing a permit does not guarantee a place to park.
These permits are not valid in the East Garage until after 12:30 P.M. during fall and spring semesters.