A variety of parking options are available for visitors throughout our campus.
90-Minute Meters/Park Omaha App
- Lot A (North of Kayser Hall)
- Lot M (South of Criss Library)
- Online - Valid: Faculty/staff and student surface lots, West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $3
- Kiosk - Valid: West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $1/hr up to $4 daily
- Kiosk - East Garage Lot T ONLY - $5 daily during weeks 3-16 of Fall/Spring Semester
- Park Omaha App Vaild: West or Pacific St. Garage; Fees: $1/hour up to $4 daily
- After 12:30 P.M. East Garage Park Omaha App available on all levels.
- SUMMER ONLY - All garages available for kiosk or Park Omaha daily/hourly permits
Visitor Lots (Time Restricted)
Time-restricted, visitor-only lots are available at University Village and Scott Village Clubhouses and PKI (Lot 3). No permit is required.
View the Parking Map.
Loading, Reserved and Handicap Spaces
Timed, loading zone spaces are located across campus and enforced 24 hours daily. No permit is required in loading zone spaces. A UNO permit is required along with a state-issued ADA permit in all ADA accessible spaces.
Reserved spaces, handicap spaces, motorcycle areas, carpool spaces, visitor spaces, no parking in fire lanes and drive aisles are enforced 24 hours daily. These areas require a UNO permit to utilize.
Long-term vistior permits are valid in any faculty/staff or student lot, the West Garage or the Pacific St. Garage. These permits can be purchased online. Purchasing a permit does not guarantee a place to park.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.