A variety of parking options are available for visitors throughout our campus.
90-Minute Meters/Park Omaha App
- Lot A (North of Kayser Hall)
- Lot M (South of Criss Library)
- Online - Valid: Faculty/staff and student surface lots, West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $3
- Kiosk - Valid: West or Pacific St. Garage; Fee: $1/hr up to $4 daily
- Kiosk - East Garage Lot T ONLY - $5 daily during weeks 3-16 of Fall/Spring Semester
- Park Omaha App Vaild: West or Pacific St. Garage; Fees: $1/hour up to $4 daily
- After 12:30 P.M. East Garage Park Omaha App available.
- SUMMER ONLY - All garages available for kiosk or Park Omaha daily/hourly permits
Visitor Lots (Time Restricted)
Time-restricted, visitor-only lots are available at University Village and Scott Village Clubhouse and PKI (Lot 3). No permit is required.
View the Parking Map.
Remote Park & Ride / Shuttles
Permit-free parking is available at Center Campus Lot 26 (Baxter Arena) during fall/spring semesters with limited shuttle service. Shuttles connect Lot 26 to Dodge and Scott Campuses and operate 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. with stops every 20-30 minutes. Overnight parking is not allowed.
Loading, Reserved and Handicap Stalls
Timed, loading zone stalls are located across campus and enforced 24 hours daily. No permit is required in loading zone stalls. A UNO permit is required along with a state-issued ADA permit in all ADA accessible spaces.
Reserved stalls, handicap stalls, motorcycle areas, and parking in fire lanes and drive aisles are enforced 24 hours daily. These areas require a UNO permit to utilize.
Long-term vistior permits are valid in any faculty/staff or student lot, the West Garage or the Pacific Street Garage. These permits can be purchased online. Purchasing a permit does not guarantee a place to park.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.