For daily updates on parking availability, lots, shuttles and more:
Parking Services Facebook
Parking Services Twitter
Maverick Daily (faculty and staff)
Open Parking Dates - 2018/2019
Areas excluded: Reserved stalls, handicap stalls, meters, motorcycle stalls, visitor stalls, carpool stalls, drive aisles and fire lanes.
- July 4
- August 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19
- September 3
- October 15,16
- November 21,22,23,24,25
- December 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31
- January 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,21
- March 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24
- April 29,30
- May 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Summer 2018 Parking
From May 14 to August 11, all valid permits can park in Faculty/Staff and Student surface lots, along with garages, as long as your vehicle is parked in a general use stall.
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed.
- Parking in reserved or handicap stalls (unless displaying a valid A.D.A. permit), motorcycle areas, visitor and carpool stalls, drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
- Blue Route will operate from 7am to 7pm. Stops include Criss Library, Mammel Hall, Scott Crossing and the Pacific St. Garage.
- No other routes in operation.
Note: No permit exchanges will be done as all permits will be provided more options than the permit purchased.
All communication from Parking Services regarding permits, violations and more will be sent to your UNO email account.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.