Knowledge Base & Request Center
Have a problem you need to report? Need an account changed? Now, you can do it online. The Request Center allows you to submit tickets to Information Technology Services, make common requests such as: Account Status Change Requests, Voicemail Password Resets, and Group & Org Email Requests, and look for answers to problems, and tutorials in our Knowledge Base.
Technical and Phone Support
- Location: Eppley Administration Building, Room 104
- Open: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Phone: 402-554-4357
- Toll Free: 1-866-866-2721
- Information Technology Services can help with issues with accounts, phones and technical services such as Blackboard and Email. ITS does not fix personal computers, but they can make recommendations.
Teaching and Technology Center
- Location: Kayser Hall, Room 538
- Open: Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Phone: 402-554-2024
- The Teaching and Technology Center (TTC) staffed by instructional designers from the ITS Academic Partnership for Instruction (API) team. The goal of API and the Teaching and Technology Center is to inspire, encourage, and support UNO faculty/staff who integrate technology into teaching to make learning more dynamic for students.
Campus Support Personnel
Information Technology Services provides direct technical support for several departments, including Grad Studies, International Studies and Programs and Athletics. We also partner with the colleges to provide software for University owned computers.
|Lead Support Person||Contact||Area of Support|
|Technical Support||402-554-4357 // firstname.lastname@example.org||Grad Studies, Project Achieve, Faculty Senate, International Studies and Programs, Sponsored Programs, Registrar, Admissions, Student Affairs, Office of Instructional Effectiveness, Testing Center, Office of Student Life, University Communications|
|Bob Goeman||402-554-3483||The Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center|
|Angela Patton||402-554-4894||College of Public Affairs and Community Service|
|David Nielsen||402-554-2649||College of Business Administration|
|Derek Geschwender||402-554-3079||College of Business Administration|
|Gary Meyer||402-554-3940||College of Arts and Sciences (DSC and AH)|
|James Sewing||402-554-2047||College of Communications, Fine Arts and Media|
|Kristen Tuel||402-554-2451||Criss Library|
|Mike Boettcher||402-554-2995||Facilities Management & Planning|
|Mike Grove||402-554-4932||College of IS&T|
|Paul Pokorny||402-554-3511||College of Engineering|
|Rick Murch-Shafer||402-554-2939||College of Education|
|Rob Leonard||402-554-3972||Milo Bail Student Center (except Student Life offices)|
|402-554-3840||Business and Finance, Accounting Services & Grants Accounting, Human Resources, Cashiering & Student Accounts|
|402-554-4357||Security, Parking, Mail Services, EHS & Safety|
College of Arts and Sciences - ASH