Sponsorship Request Form
- Excellence: focusing on exceptional education, groundbreaking research, and the life-long success of our students and alumni.
- Engagement: strengthening our community through the transformative power of shared resources, dynamic collaboration, and sustained partnerships.
- Inclusion: creating an environment that is welcoming, open, and diverse; committing to the accessibility of our campus and academic programs; and ensuring a respectful and safe campus environment.
- Discovery: fostering a culture of critical thinking and creativity and upholding the rigorous pursuit and exchange of knowledge.
- Integrity: embodying the highest of professional and ethical standards.
- Maverick Spirit: exemplifying strength, resilience, curiosity, independent thinking, and entrepreneurism in our everyday deeds and collective endeavors.
All submissions must:
- Be from an IRS designated 501 C3 not-for-profit organization.
- Fill out the Request Form below.
- Be submitted at least 60-days in advance of the event or activity.
Funding will not be provided for in-kind donations, scholarship funds, religious-specific organizations, or specific political party affiliation groups.
If you have questions, please contact University Communications at 402.554.2800. Otherwise, your request will be reviewed within 30 days of submission by UNO’s sponsorship committee.