Housing and Residence Life at the University of Nebraska Omaha creates a positive residential experience and supports the evolving needs of our students.
Provide a safe and inclusive community where students are able to achieve success in obtaining their educational goals (curricular and co-curricular).
How We Do It
- Assist students in forming supportive connections to other students, faculty, and staff.
- Promote learning through our programs and services with an emphasis on academic support, inclusion, student involvement, wellness, and achievement.
- Engage students in decision-making process regarding policies and procedures that impact their experience.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of the housing community.
- Assess our programs and services to ensure that we are responding appropriately to students' needs.
- Ensure that our staff is professional, friendly, efficient, and student centered when responding to student needs and concerns.
- Maintain our facilities in order to provide high quality, affordable amenities and accommodations to our students.