Mission, Vision, & Values
The Office of the University Registrar will provide high-quality service to our customers with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, efficiency, confidentiality and security. We will strive to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and partner with students, faculty, staff and alumni to provide comprehensive services for enrollment and academic records management.
We aspire to be a department of professional excellence recognized for our student-centered environment.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of academic records
- Collaborate with others for ongoing improvement and innovation
- Leverage technology to provide our customers greater access and functionality
- Provide the UNO community the resources and support to effectively utilize all technology related to the Student Information System
- Foster a staff of caring and motivated employees
- Encourage teamwork within the work place
- Monitor office practices and procedures to ensure the most efficient and prompt service
- Be ethical in all we do
- Contribute to the Enrollment Management mission of UNO
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.