Criss Library – Starting Monday, Dec. 7, Criss Library will be open extended hours for prep week through the end of finals week, Friday, Dec. 18. The library is open to UNO students, faculty, and staff via MavCARD entry.
Due to the varying hours the library is open, please familiarize yourself with the extended hours and plan accordingly. Keep up with our Hours and Spaces page, and our UNO Libraries Continuities plan for any changes.
- Open Monday, Dec. 7 - Thursday, Dec. 10 from 7 A.M. to 11 P.M.
- Open Friday, Dec. 11 from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Open Saturday, Dec. 12 from noon to 5 P.M.
- Open Sunday, Dec. 13 from noon to 9 P.M.
- Open Monday, Dec. 14 - Wednesday, Dec. 16th from 7 A.M. to 11 P.M.
- Open Thursday, Dec. 17 from 7 A.M. to 9 P.M.
- Open Friday, Dec. 18 from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Closed Saturday, Dec. 19, and Sunday, Dec. 20.
- Open Monday, Dec. 21 - Wednesday, Dec. 23 from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.