Criss Library will be partially open with limited services to UNO students, faculty, and staff via MavCard access only on Monday, June 1. The library will be partially open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with only the second floor accessible. Computer labs with social distancing spacing will be available. Book and tech check-out services will be available, library personnel will retrieve requested items from the first or third floors. All items will now be due on August 31.
Important Services Available:
- InterLibrary Loan: Requests for electronic document delivery using e-journals will continue to be filled. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Reference and research assistance will continue, including online chat and asynchronous requests, through Ask-a-Librarian and virtual research consultations.
- The UNO Libraries provide access to many resources that are especially helpful to online and distance education students.
- Access select Archives & Special Collections materials through Digital Collections, or make an appointment to visit the archives in person.
- Make an appointment to visit the Creative Production Lab.
- Visit UNO’s Keep Learning site if you need a laptop or internet access options
- Printing/Copying/Scanning is available via WEPA kiosks only.
- Sign up for a UNO Libraries account if you don't already have an account.
Contacting Library Staff
For questions regarding:
- Exhibit scheduling
- Book renewals
- Library business and finance (billing, invoices, payments)
- Other library services
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.