Criss Library is open with services. To view our most current hours, visit the Hours and Spaces page. Computer labs with social distancing spacing are available. Book and tech check-out services will be available. Single and group study rooms are available for use.
Campus masking requirements for University of Nebraska at Omaha students, faculty, staff, and guests will be modified effective August 25, 2021 such that:
- Masks are required for all individuals regardless of vaccination status in all indoor settings on the UNO campus (including classroom spaces, conference rooms, study rooms, break rooms, hallways, and other common areas).
- Masks are not required outdoors unless specifically indicated as part of event guidelines.
- View the full Fall 2021 guidelines here.
Important Services Available:
- InterLibrary Loan: Both physical and electronic requests are being filled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Reference and research assistance will continue, including online chat and asynchronous requests, through Ask-a-Librarian and virtual or in-person research consultations.
- The UNO Libraries provide access to many resources that are especially helpful to online and distance education students.
- Access select Archives & Special Collections materials through Digital Collections, or visit the archives in person Monday - Friday.
- Drop into the Creative Production Lab Monday - Thursday, or make an appointment on Friday or Sunday. Stay up to date with the latest CPL services here.
- Visit UNO’s Keep Learning site if you need a laptop or internet access options
- Printing/Copying/Scanning is available via WEPA kiosks only.
Contacting Library Staff
For questions regarding:
- Exhibit scheduling
- Book renewals
- Library business and finance (billing, invoices, payments)
- Other library services
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.