Creative Production Lab Equipment
Programs included on these computers include:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro X
- Autodesk incl. Education Master Suite & Maya
- HDV/DV tapes
- Audio Cassette Tapes
Media Conversion Software
Select the software below to learn more about it.
- 24 x 12 inch bed
- 1/4 inch cutting capability
- 10¢/gram for plastic
- Print in up to two colors from .stl files
- Makerbot Replicator 2x maximum: 9.7" (L) x 6" (W) x 5.9" (H)
- Lulzbot Mini maximum: 6" (L) x 6" (W) x 6.2" (H)
- Lulzbot Taz 6 maximum: 11" (L) x 11" (W) x 9.8" (H)
- Little RP SLA Printing
- 20¢/mL for resin
- 60mm (L) x 40mm (W) x 100mm (H) maximum
- .stl files accepted
- MakerBot Digitizer 3D Scanner
- Scan objects into .stl files
- Maximum width: 44 inches
- Maximum resolution: 9600 dpi
- Maximum media thickness: 2mm
For media thickness greater than 2mm, consult lab staff for additional options.
- Maximum scan area: 12.2 inches x 17.2 inches
- Maximum resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Up to 43.5 inch width
- $1.50/sq. ft.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.