Creative Production Lab Equipment
All services will be under limited operations until further notice.
In the event that the UNO campus or Criss Library are closed, all CPL services will also be stopped. Please review the main library webpage prior to your appointment time.
CPL Staff will be available for assistance with software and creative projects by email throughout the semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to all questions with direct assistance or links to video aid within one business day if at all possible.
Learn about the technical specifications for all the equipment in the Creative Production Lab by selecting a topic from the list below.
Programs included on these computers include:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro X
- Autodesk incl. Education Master Suite & Maya
- HDV/DV tapes
- Audio Cassette Tapes
Media Conversion Software
Select the software below to learn more about it.
- 24 x 12 inch bed
- 1/4 inch cutting capability
- 28" max cutting width, 24" material on-hand
- 24" x 18" MAXIMUM allowable single cutting pass
- Cast-vinyl available at-cost
- 12" x 24" max cutting size
- 50¢/sheet cut process
- 10¢/gram for plastic
- Print in a variety of filaments from .stl files
- Lulzbot Mini maximum: 6" (L) x 6" (W) x 6.2" (H)
- Lulzbot Taz 6 maximum: 11" (L) x 11" (W) x 9.8" (H)
- 50¢/mL for resin, plus $1 per object flat fee
- 140mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 180mm (H) maximum
- .stl files accepted
- Scan objects into .stl files
- Maximum width: 44 inches
- Maximum resolution: 9600 dpi
- Maximum media thickness: 2mm
For media thickness greater than 2mm, consult lab staff for additional options.
- Maximum scan area: 12.2 inches x 17.2 inches
- Maximum resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Up to 43.5 inch width
- $1.65/sq. ft.
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Up to 11 inch width
- 1¢/sq inch ink cost on patron-provided media
- Additional media available at-cost