Access digitized photographs, documents, videos, audio recordings, books, and more online.
Archives & Special Collections Online
A small, but growing amount of material from UNO Libraries' Archives & Special Collections has been digitized and is freely available online. Researchers will find links to digitized material from finding aids and the library catalog.
- UNO Photograph Collection
- UNO Oral History Collection
- UNO Theatre Collection
- Omaha Zoo Foundation Films
- YMCA Collection
- Community digitization projects like the Episcopal Diocese of Nebraska Newspaper Collection
- Digitized books and periodicals from Archives & Special Collections
- UNO records
- UNO faculty publications
- Electronic theses and dissertations by UNO students
Online exhibits from Archives & Special Collections highlight specific material around common themes.
Contact Archives & Special Collections to discuss your research needs or to request digitization of material from the collection.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.