Starting Sunday, April 22 Criss Library will be open extended hours for prep week through the end of finals week, Thursday, May 3. During designated times, the library will be open 24/7.
The library’s hours vary depending on the day. Please familiarize yourself with the special hours and plan accordingly.
- Open Sunday, April 22 at 12:00 P.M., close at 1 A.M. on Monday, April 23
- Open Monday, April 23 at 7:00 A.M., close at 1 A.M. on Tuesday, April 24
- Open Tuesday, April 24 at 7:00 A.M., close at 1 A.M. on Wednesday, April 25
- Open Wednesday, April 25 at 7 A.M., close at 1 A.M. on Thursday, April 26
- Open Thursday, April 26 at 7 A.M., close 1 A.M. on Friday, April 27
- Open Friday, April 27 at 7 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Saturday, April 28
- Open Saturday, April 28 at 9 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Sunday, April 29
- Open Sunday, April 29 at 10:00 A.M. through Thursday, May 3 at 1 A.M.
- Regular hours resume: open Thursday, May 3 at 7 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Friday, May 4
Regular hours resume May 3 at 7:00 A.M. Summer hours begin Sunday, May 6 at 12 P.M. Check our website for the regular and summer library schedule, here.
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.