ID Requests and Training
SAP ID Requests
Requests for a SAP ID for a new employee or changes to an existing employee are handled via SAPPHIRE.
SAP training on the UNO campus is coordinated by Teresa Carlson. Training is handled in both lecture and hands-on sessions.
Contact Teresa directly to discuss training at 402.554.4937.
- SAP Overview - Lecture session to provide users with terminology and covering UNO business guidelines and processes.
- Navigating SAP & SAPPHIRE and Buying & Receiving - Hands on session to demonstrate basic SAP and SAPPHIRE navigation, creation of purchase orders, and goods receipts.
- Parked Documents and Purchasing Card Reconciliation - Hands on session to demonstrate creating parked documents and reconciling purchasing card transactions.
- Reporting and GL Account Postings - Hands on session to demonstrate basic reporting for cost objects and GL account postings.
- SAP Inquiry - Hands-on session designed for someone that receives the SAP monthly print outs and need help reading and understanding them, and someone who has SAP access to view reports and wants to know a little more. Includes how to display purchase orders, documents and reports.
Human Resources Training: Please contact Human Resources at 402.554.2321 for training schedules.