2014-15 permits are now available online.
Parking and Transit Presentations Scheduled Feb. 4-5
Join Bill Conley, vice chancellor; Stan Schleifer, support services director, and Jim Ecker, parking and transit operations manager, for a campus parking update, including future changes and new transit options.
The hour-long persentations are scheduled for the following times:
* Wednesday, February 4 at 9 a.m. / MBSC Dodge Room
* Wednesday, February 4 at noon / MBSC Dodge Room
* Thursday, February 5 at noon / MBSC Chancellor's Room
* Thursday, February 5 at 3 p.m.. / PKI 158
Make sure to bring a lunch for the noon presentations.
Up to Top
Spring Semester Parking Updates
Monday, December 15 – Spring/Summer parking permit sales begin
* Permit prices will be half the price of the full year permit price.
* If you purchased a full year permit, you will not need to purchase a permit for next semester.
* All permit sales are processed online only with pickup at Parking Services, EAB 107.
* Visit http://www.unomaha.edu/parking/permit.php for permit and purchase information.
Below are options to find parking without waiting:
* EVERYDAY in the East or West Parking Garage with the purchase of a garage permit
* Lot 14 (SE of Mammel Hall) on Pacific Campus, with shuttle access to Dodge Campus in the lot.
* Crossroads Garage (no permit required and free shuttles to Dodge Campus from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. during Fall and Spring Semesters.)
* Lot T, lower level of the East Garage, is available for faculty, staff, student and visitor pay-to-park all day for $5.00.
Permits are available for purchase or upgrade to the East or West Garages. Permits purchased for East or West Garage are only valid in the East or West Garage and not on surface lots on the Dodge campus until after 7 p.m. The garage access permit is valid in the appropriate surface lots at Pacific Campus at any time.
East Garage Access:
* Student Garage Permit Access – Lots V (upper level) and T (lower level)
* Faculty/Staff Garage Permit Access – Lots U (middle level) and T (lower level)
West Garage Access:
* All levels
GET PARKING UPDATES ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
Follow UNOParking on Twitter or “like” University of Nebraska at Omaha Parking on Facebook for updates on parking availability, lots, shuttles and more.
ADDITIONAL OFFICE HOURS
Parking Services office hours extended 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the first week of Spring Semester.
Up to Top
What's New for Fall 2014
Parking Services accounces the following updates, effective August 25, 2014.
- 20% discount off tickets paid online within 7 calendar days of date of ticket.
- Park in Lot T (lower level of E. Garage) available for pay-to-park for $5 all day.
- Fines to increase for Unauthorized Handicap Parking Violations.
- Payroll deducation only available for fulltime employees.
- If successful to allow permit sales to student accounts, all faculty, staff and student permits will be purchased online with credit or charged to student accounts and the permits will be mailed to you. No more lines to pick up purchase a permit.
- Appeals are now online. There is a 30-day window. - All handicap permit ADA cards must be registered with our office if the vehicles displaying them are parked on campus. They can be brought in an copied, scanned and emailed or faxed to our office.
Fall 2014 permits sales will begin on July 1, 2014.
Click here for a pdf version.
If you have any questions, call the Parking Services Office at 554-PARK (7275).Up to Top
East and West Garage Reminders
Lots V and T are available for students who purchase an East Garage Permit.
Lots U and T are available for faculty/staff who purchase an East Garage Permit.
The East Garage permits are only valid in the East Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. The East Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
West Garage permits are only valid in the West Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. West Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
Up to Top
Visitor Only Parking at the Meters
Currently parking at the meters is limited to Visitor Only from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday when classes are in session. This restriction will expand to include when the University is open for business, but no classes are scheduled (e.g. Spring Break, Dead Week between Semesters, Semester Break and other Student Holidays).
Parking Services will issue Courtesy Notices as reminders for the remaining breaks of this academic year. Beginning Fall Semester August 26, 2013, violation notices will be issued for faculty, staff and students parking at the meters, 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday throughout the year.Up to Top