Spring 2015 permits go on sale December 15, 2014. If you purchased a full year permit in the Fall, you do not need to purchase a spring permit.
Open Parking & Shuttle Bus Schedule – Thanksgiving Break – November 26 - 30
During Thanksgiving Break, November 26th through 30th , there will be open parking on campus.
* No parking permits required and the East Parking Garage will be open.
* Lots D and E will be reserved for CEC events as required.
* Wednesday, November 26, Pay to park at the meters will be limited to vistors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed. Free parking at the meters for balance of Thanksgiving Break.
* Parking in Reserved or Handicap stalls (unless displaying a valid handicap permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
* Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service:
Wednesday November 26:
* Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on a limited basis from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Crossroads Shuttle will not operate.
Thursday, November 27 through Sunday, November 30
* No Shuttle Service on Pacific to Dodge or Crossroads Routes.
Contact Parking Services at 402.554.PARK (7275) with questions.
.Up to Top
Sprng 2015 Permit Sales begin Monday, December 15
Spring 2015 parking permit sales begin December 15. All permits will be purchased online only for faculty, staff and students.
Charging permits to student accounts is an option available to all UNO students when purchasing online.
Permits purchased online will need to be picked up at Parking Services.
Parking Services hours will be extended the first week of Spring classes, January 12-16. Hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.Up to Top
What's New for Fall 2014
Parking Services accounces the following updates, effective August 25, 2014.
- 20% discount off tickets paid online within 7 calendar days of date of ticket.
- Park in Lot T (lower level of E. Garage) available for pay-to-park for $5 all day.
- Fines to increase for Unauthorized Handicap Parking Violations.
- Payroll deducation only available for fulltime employees.
- If successful to allow permit sales to student accounts, all faculty, staff and student permits will be purchased online with credit or charged to student accounts and the permits will be mailed to you. No more lines to pick up purchase a permit.
- Appeals are now online. There is a 30-day window. - All handicap permit ADA cards must be registered with our office if the vehicles displaying them are parked on campus. They can be brought in an copied, scanned and emailed or faxed to our office.
Fall 2014 permits sales will begin on July 1, 2014.
Click here for a pdf version.
If you have any questions, call the Parking Services Office at 554-PARK (7275).Up to Top
East and West Garage Reminders
Lots V and T are available for students who purchase an East Garage Permit.
Lots U and T are available for faculty/staff who purchase an East Garage Permit.
The East Garage permits are only valid in the East Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. The East Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
West Garage permits are only valid in the West Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. West Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
Up to Top
Visitor Only Parking at the Meters
Currently parking at the meters is limited to Visitor Only from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday when classes are in session. This restriction will expand to include when the University is open for business, but no classes are scheduled (e.g. Spring Break, Dead Week between Semesters, Semester Break and other Student Holidays).
Parking Services will issue Courtesy Notices as reminders for the remaining breaks of this academic year. Beginning Fall Semester August 26, 2013, violation notices will be issued for faculty, staff and students parking at the meters, 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday throughout the year.Up to Top