Summer 2015 permits on sale May 4.
Commencement Parking Lot Reservations & Shuttle Bus Service – May 8 and 9
Spring Commencement is scheduled for Friday 5/8/15 from 9:30 am to 6 pm; and, Saturday 5/9/15 from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
Commencement parking is available on all surface lots and both the East and West Parking Garages.
Faculty and staff on Dodge Campus are encouraged to park in the East or West Garage.
The regular Crossroads and Dodge/Pacific Shuttle Service will not be operating. Special Commencement Shuttles will be in service.
The following parking lots will be restricted for event parking:
Lot N (west of HPER) will be reserved for Handicap parking for Commencement guests.
Lot R (between CPACS and Allwine Hall) will be closed. No parking will be allowed in Lot R due to heavy pedestrian traffic in this area.
Lot R stalls , if front of the Fieldhouse, will be designated No Parking to allow vehicle turn around.
Lot O will be Reserved for Platform Party parking.
Access to Maverick Plaza will be restricted throughout each day.
Please do not use these lots until after 8 pm on Saturday. Please let all your staff know about these restrictions.
Two Special Shuttle Bus Routes will be in service on the Dodge Campus on both Friday and Saturday from 7 am to 8:30 pm:
1. East Garage Express: Pickup and drop off behind Arts and Sciences Hall to HPER Stop west of Fieldhouse.
2. Dodge Campus Loop: Pickup and drop off at HPER Stop, Mav Village, Durham Science Center and west end of Student Center.
On Friday only, Shuttle Service to Pacific Campus will be provided as follows:
Mammel Hall to HPER: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Mammel Hall and Scott Conference Center to HPER: 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Contact Parking Services at 402.554.PARK (7275) with questions.
Up to Top
What's New for 2014-2015
Parking Services accounces the following updates, effective August 25, 2014.
- 20% discount off tickets paid online within 7 calendar days of date of ticket.
- Park in Lot T (lower level of E. Garage) available for pay-to-park for $5 all day.
- Fines to increase for Unauthorized Handicap Parking Violations.
- Payroll deducation only available for fulltime employees.
- If successful to allow permit sales to student accounts, all faculty, staff and student permits will be purchased online with credit or charged to student accounts and the permits will be mailed to you. No more lines to pick up purchase a permit.
- Appeals are now online. There is a 30-day window. - All handicap permit ADA cards must be registered with our office if the vehicles displaying them are parked on campus. They can be brought in an copied, scanned and emailed or faxed to our office.
Fall 2014 permits sales will begin on July 1, 2014.
Click here for a pdf version.
If you have any questions, call the Parking Services Office at 554-PARK (7275).Up to Top
East and West Garage Reminders
Lots V and T are available for students who purchase an East Garage Permit.
Lots U and T are available for faculty/staff who purchase an East Garage Permit.
The East Garage permits are only valid in the East Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. The East Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
West Garage permits are only valid in the West Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. West Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
Up to Top
Visitor Only Parking at the Meters
Parking at the meters is limited to Visitor Only from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday when classes are in session. This restriction will expand to include when the University is open for business, but no classes are scheduled (e.g. Spring Break, Dead Week between Semesters, Semester Break and other Student Holidays).