Graduate Certificate in Managing Juvenile and Adult Populations
- A unique program specifically designed for professionals working with juveniles and adults who are in contact with the criminal justice system as victims, offenders, or family members.
- A 15-hour program includes both criminal justice and social work courses, which can be taken on campus or online.
- CRCJ8080 Seminar in Juvenile Justice
- CRCJ8850 Risk/Needs Assessment Instruments
- SOWK8886 Topical Seminar (Choose from Trauma and Resilience, Crisis Intervention, or Advanced Clinical Skills)
- SOWK8686 Medical and Psychosocial Aspects of Alcohol/Drug Use and Addiction
- One 3 Credit Elective in CRCJ or SOWK approved by Master's Program Coordinator, or an internship
How to Apply
- Submit your college transcripts and a letter of application stating how the certificate will help you achieve your professional goals online to Graduate Studies.
For More Information
Additional questions regarding the Graduate Certificate in Managing Juvenile and Adult Populations can be directed to Bob Houston.