English Language Programs
ILUNO Intensive English
Learn English as a second language
- Students are in class 21 hours every week.
- Sessions last eight weeks and are scheduled six times throughout the year.
- Students collaborate with program instructors to evaluate their english ability and select language classes at one of six levels – beginning to advanced.
- Experienced instructors teach reading and vocabulary, grammar and writing, listening, pronunciation, TOEFL preparation, and critical-thinking skills.
International Professional Development Program (IPD)
Intensive training in English language and communications skills
- Intended for those with professional work experience, and a university degree (or comparable work experience)
- Attend corporate seminars and visit companies, learn directly from experienced professionals working in diverse industry sectors
- Participants develop relationships with instructors, colleagues, executives, and home-stay families
- After each eight-week session, graduates return home with enhanced English communication skills and capstone projects in their professions, making them even more valuable as employees
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.