MavTECH Help Center
The MavTECH Help Center is the first stop for Tech Support at the University of Nebraska Omaha. The MavTECH Help Center can help you with issues including connecting to campus wireless, resetting passwords, checking out equipment, setting up two-factor authentication, and using Microsoft 365.
In Person Support
- Location: 104 Eppley Administration Building
- Open: Monday - Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. when the University is Open
- Phone: 402.554.4357
- Toll Free: 1.866.866.2721
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note : We are unable to change passwords through email. Please call if you need help changing a password.
- General Tech Support
- Group & Org Email Requests
- Phone/Network Jack Installation Requests
Campus Support Personnel
Information Technology Services provides direct technical support for several departments' computers and general support for campus systems. We also partner with the colleges to provide software for university-owned computers.
|Lead Support Person||Contact||Area of Support|
|Gary Meyer||402.554.3940||College of Arts and Sciences (AH & DSC)|
|Seth Korber||402.554.2074||College of Arts and Sciences (ASH)|
|David Nielsen||402.554.2649||College of Business Administration|
|James Sewing||402.554.2047||College of Communications, Fine Arts and Media|
|James Johnson||402.554.5979||College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences|
|Paul Pokorny||402.554.3511||College of Engineering|
|Mike Grove||402.554.4932||College of Information Science and Technology|
|Angela Patton||402.554.4894||College of Public Affairs and Community Service|
|Kristen Tuel||402.554.2451||Criss Library|