WEPA at UNO
What is WEPA Printing?
WEPA is a cloud-based printing service that connects printing kiosks across both Dodge and Scott campuses.
By uploading your file to print on the WEPA website, using the mobile app, or sending it to print through the WEPA printing queue from a computer on campus, your print job will be available at any kiosk. So you can type a paper in Criss Library and print it before class in PKI.
Where can I find WEPA kiosks on campus?
There are multiple WEPA kiosks on both Dodge and Scott Campus and can be located by looking at the WEPA Map for UNO.
- There are multiple ADA stations on campus and we are working to more ADA stations available. Currently they are located in the Criss Library and Milo Bail Student Center.
- There are multiple scanners attached to WEPA stations around campus and they can be located at Mammel Hall and Eppley Administration Building.
How much does it cost to print with a MavCARD?
- Mono - $.07/per sheet
- Mono Duplex - $.12/per sheet
- Color - $.40/per sheet
- Color Duplex - $.75/per sheet
How do I pay for printing?
You can pay for prints via your MavCARD or a credit card. There is a surcharge for all credit purchases.
How do I print to WEPA?
- Traditionally: You can download the WEPA Print Driver to your computer and print as you would from any other printer
- Cloud: You can connect and access your Box and Google Drive, at any WEPA print station to print your documents.
- Email: You can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using your university email account.
- Web: You can upload documents to WEPA on the web by logging into wepanow.com/webupload.
- Then you will select your documents
- Lastly you will click "send to WEPA."
- Mobile: You can print from your mobile device by downloading the "WEPA print" app from your phone's app store.
- USB: You can print from your USB at any WEPA print station.