Research Assignment Survival Guide
Bring your lunch and gain a better understanding of your research assignment and navigate the steps to writing a great research essay.
Undergraduate workshops are scheduled for the following dates:
- 9/6: Lunch + Learn: Library Tips + Tricks
- 9/13: Lunch + Learn: Research Assignment Survival Guide
- 9/20: Lunch + Learn: Finding Books & More
- 10/4: Lunch + Learn: Tips for Reading Scholarly Articles
- 10/11: Lunch + Learn: Pick the Best Sources
- 11/8: Lunch + Learn: Citing Your Sources: In-Text Citations
- 11/15: Lunch + Learn: Citing Your Sources: Works Cited Pages
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.