Starting Friday, November 30, Criss Library will be open extended hours for prep week through the end of finals week, Wednesday, December 12.
Due to the varying hours the library is open, please familiarize yourself with the extended hours and plan accordingly.
Criss Library and the CPL will be OPEN Wednesday, December 5th from noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Open Friday, November 30 at 7:00 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Saturday, December 1
- Open Saturday, December 1 at 7:00 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Sunday, December 2
- Open Sunday, December 2 at 10:00 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Monday, December 3
- Open Monday, December 3 at 7 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Tuesday, December 4
- Open Tuesday, December 4 at 7 A.M., close 2 A.M. on Wednesday, December 5
- Open Wednesday, December 5 at 12 P.M., close at 9 P.M.
- Open Thursday, December 6 at 7 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Friday, December 7
- Open Friday, December 7 at 7 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Saturday, December 8
- Open Saturday, December 8 at 7 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Sunday, December 9
- Open Sunday, December 9 at 10:00 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Monday, December 10
- Open Monday, December 10 at 7 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Tuesday, December 11
- Open Tuesday, December 11 at 7 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Wednesday, December 12
- Open Wednesday, December 12 at 7 A.M., close at 2 A.M. on Thursday, December 13
- Regular hours resume Thursday, December 13: open at 7 A.M., close at 12 A.M. on Friday, December 14
Regular hours resume December 14 at 7:00 A.M. Winter intercession hours begin on Sunday, December 16 at 12 P.M. Check our website for the regular and holiday library schedule, here.
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.