ProQuest database and its platforms will have scheduled downtime on Saturday, August 18th, for maintenance. Ebook Central is scheduled to be down for five hours around 11 A.M. (central time). ProQuest Databases and RefWorks are scheduled to be down for 8 hours starting at 9 P.M. (central time).
Message from ProQuest:
- Ebook Central
- ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional)
- Chadwyck-Healey databases (U.S. customers only)
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Digital Sanborn Maps
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
- Books in Print
- LibraryThing for Libraries
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
- Intota Assessment
For more information about including events and announcements in the Criss Library News Center, email us at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise clearly stated, any views or opinions expressed as part of events, exhibitors, or presenters in the UNO Libraries (Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library and the KANEKO-UNO Library) should not be viewed as endorsements by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and do not reflect the official position of UNO or the University of Nebraska system.