Obtaining Access to eShop
Shoppers and Requestors
Submit a "Request or Update your SAP Security ID" form. This form is available on the Sapphire tile in Firefly. See Instructions below.
Please note: Students, Temporary, and On-Call workers can only be Shoppers. Learn more about eShop roles.
Work with your department financial coordinator who will submit this information to the Procurement Systems Coordinator. If you are unsure who to contact please contact the Procurement Office for direction. Do not submit A Request Form on Sapphire for approver changes.
Approvers are assigned to a cost object using their position number. Both pieces of information are needed prior to loading (or updating) approvers for eSHOP.
Completing Request form in Sapphire
- Log in to Firefly
- Click on SAP Security Request tile, located under System Admin & Forms
- Click Search for Employee
- Either search for the employee or fill in the appropriate information in the Name & Contact Information fields
- Select Next, located in the lower right hand corner
- Select the system you wish to add/change/delete access to
- Select Next
- Request Memo Field - indicate what role you are requesting (Shopper) (Requestor)
- NOTE: DO NOT REQUEST APPROVER ACCESS OR CHANGES HERE
- Complete the Supervisor/Manager Contact Information section
- Click Submit