Distinguished Research or Creative Activity Award
The ADROCA has the following objectives:
- recognize and honor preeminent achievement in research or creative activity by faculty members of the University of Nebraska at Omaha, work of sufficient originality and distinction to merit attention at the national level, or beyond;
- foster and enhance the quality of research and creative activity at the University;
- reaffirm the values of discovery, innovation, and fulfillment in scholarship and the arts; and
- make manifest to the public the University's commitment to and support of such accomplishment.
Click here to download the Distinguished Research or Creative Activity Award nomination criteria and forms.
- March 1: Nomination Deadline
- April 1: Nominee documentation due
Past Award Recipients:
|2018||Elliott Ostler||Educational Leadership|
|2017||Prithviraj Dasgupta||Computer Science|
|2016||Angela Eikenberry||Public Administration|
|2015||John Crank||Criminology & Criminal Justice|