The Fifth Annual Sustainability Academy
The Fifth Annual Sustainability Academy is now accepting applications! High school students interested in high performance buildings, alternative energy, and engineering are encouraged to apply today. Applications are due May 15th.
Find out about the sustainability curriculum and academic programs offered at UNO.
Learn more about the immersive research addressing the environmental, economic, and social challenges of sustainability being conducted by UNO affiliates.
Get to know the Center's staff, advisory board, affiliates, research fellows, and project partners.
Find out the many ways you can assist with the Center's mission.
Establish and Foster Strong Collaborations
- Partner academy, industry, and community stakeholders
- Connect research engaging the real world as a living laboratory
Engage in Fundamental and Applied Urban Sustainability Research
- Support existing and ongoing work relating to urban sustainability
- Catalyze new projects and research
- Grow areas of strength and focus across the NU system
Celebrate UNO and Omaha as a Place for Innovative Urban Sustainability Research and Education Degree Programs
- Attract talented, renowned faculty through strategic hiring and research
- Appeal to companies interested in hiring University of Nebraska graduates
- Draw college-bound and non-traditional students interested in the 'green' economy to UNO