What to expect when using the workout facility
- Please ask the Weight Room Supervisor any questions regarding the fitness area.
- You must wear a face mask while using any workout facility.
- Wash Hands for 20 seconds using soap and water before entering and after leaving the fitness area.
- Complete all sets and reps before moving to different stations. Avoid doing supersets in which you would move to a new station.
- Use floor decals to judge 6 feet of social distance.
- Please spray and wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Adjacent machines may not be used simultaneously.
- There will be no checkout items available until further notice. This includes belts, bands, ab roller, and rings.
- Any questions can be directed to current staff members.
Find Your Fitness
Health & fitness programs offer the opportunity to exercise and play at your own leisure. Choose from many free group exercise classes, personal training, massage, martial arts, and many more of the classes, services, and programs that Campus Recreation has to offer.
Group Ex classes offer a wide variety of workouts and intensity levels to help you reach your fitness goals.